NetSuite ERP Software Service Subscription – Agency 10 users
NetSuite ERP Software Service Subscription – Agency 50 users
The World’s #1 Cloud-based ERP Software
NetSuite is the world’s most deployed cloud Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution, with more than 30,000 organizations across 160+ countries.
NetSuite ERP delivers the proven, comprehensive financial management capabilities required to grow a changing, complex business. NetSuite ERP takes your business beyond traditional accounting software by streamlining operations across your entire organization and providing you with the real-time visibility you need to make better, faster decisions.
- Accelerate the order-to cash process by 50%+.
- Slash financial close by over 50%.
- Drive better, faster decision-making with real-time data/ reporting, and personalized dashboards.
- Improve workforce productivity with anytime, anywhere access.
- Lower cost of ownership
- Improved financial operations efficiency and productivity
- Timely financial close centralizing management
- Ongoing compliance with revenue recognition, tax requirements and financial reporting
- Real-time visibility
NS Advanced Financials
NetSuite Advanced Financials brings complementary financial management functionality to NetSuite, including budgeting, expense allocations and amortization, flexible billing management and statistical accounts.
- Supports management of multiple budgets.
- Enables monitoring of budget versus actual in real time.
- Allocate expenses by GL account, class, department and location.
- Link amortization schedules to bills, bill credits, jobs and more.
- Set up flexible billing schedules.
- Allows assignment of billing schedules based on sales order line items.
- Integrates billing with sales commissions and sales forecasts.
- Statistical accounts to store nonmonetary values.
NS Advanced Inventory
NetSuite Advanced Inventory provides a broad array of capabilities to optimize inventory availability and levels. This enables businesses to keep inventory costs low while meeting customers’ delivery expectations.
- Demand-Based Inventory Replenishment
- Inventory Control
- Inventory Process Management
- Slash costs for procurement, warehousing, shipping and fulfillment.
- Boost customer satisfaction by eliminating stock-outs and speeding deliveries.
- Continuously monitor and improve performance with real-time dashboards and analytics.
Advanced Project Module
Automated Issue Resolution and Management and Electronic File Delivery
NetSuite Issue Management
- End-to-End Integration with NetSuite CRM
- Manage Issue Resolution Processes Efficiently
- Track and Manage Issues for Specific Product Versions
- Streamline the Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Process
- Empower Customers with Self-Service
- NetSuite Electronic File/Software Delivery
- Provide customer self-service to raise and monitor product issues
- Align with CRM for closed-loop case management
- Aggregate multiple support cases around a product issue or enhancement for prioritization
- Track and manage issues across multiple product versions
- Manage returns merchandise authorization (RMA) from initial issue to returns processing
- Sell files online (i.e. documents, music, executables) and make available for download
Contract Renewals Module
Automate Renewals, Increase Customer Retention and Reduce Cost
NetSuite provides the critical end-to-end functionality that software companies require to effectively manage their renewal business. With robust automation, scalability and visibility, NetSuite’s contract renewals capabilities let you:
- Automate renewals through a flexible and powerful process that lets you track renewable assets and maximize renewal revenue
- Reduce costs through better billing efficiencies and drive revenue and customer retention
- Gain real-time reporting and visibility
- Automated Renewals
- Multi-Contract Management
- Uplift and Discount Management
- Upsell and Returns
- Multi-Channel Support
- Real-Time Visibility
Demand Planning Module
Optimize Inventory Management and Streamline the Supply Chain Process
NetSuite demand planning capabilities enable best-in-class inventory management and lean business operations. Purchasing and inventory managers can calculate demand based on historical data, sales forecasts, average trends and seasonal fluctuations. NetSuite demand planning gives you full flexibility and control in setting timeframes, preferred stock levels and other parameters, while offering built-in functionality to help you streamline and automate select tasks. Close the loop by generating supply plans, creating and executing purchase and work orders seamlessly.
- Demand Planning Engine
- Supply Chain Intelligence with MRP
- Available to Promise
- Gross Requirements Inquiry
- Distribution Resource Planning
Fixed Asset Module
End-to-End Lifecycle Management for Plant, Property and Equipment
NetSuite Fixed Asset Management provides you with an easy-to-manage, single version of the truth for your fixed assets. It enables you to maintain and control the complete lifecycle across depreciating or non-depreciating assets from creation to depreciation, revaluation and disposal. NetSuite Fixed Asset Management supports detailed asset management, including maintenance schedules and insurance, while providing tight accounting integration so that your fixed asset information is always presented accurately on the financial statements.
- Flexible Depreciation Management
- Fixed Asset Rollforward
- Workflow Management
- Integrated Financial Reporting